- Fun working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Leading retail organisation
Seeking an individual strong in data analysis and have in-depth expertise on customer segmentation!
This leading retailer has an exciting new position! Looking for an Assistant CRM Manager to lead the development and implementation of their membership program to encourage customer retention and loyalty.
You will help launch the CRM system and build the membership base, create and implement campaign strategies that will boost the branding. You will be responsible for analyzing the data captured, and through it understand the trends in customer behavior, purchasing patterns and provide insights on trends. Working with internal teams and external parties, you will drive collaborations, digital marketing initiatives, experiences, events and execute targetted campaigns on various customer segments to increase customer engagement and commercial opportunities.
To succeed in this role:
- At least 3 years of CRM data management experience within a Retail environment
- Be sharp, independent, creative, motivated and pro-active
- SQL and relational database proficiency
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Proven loyalty program implementation experience
- Strong data mining, analysis and presentation ability
- Have a good understanding of the consumer profiles and market trends
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).