S$1900 - S$2400 per month
2 months ago
Customer Service Advisor (Japanese Speaking) | Based in Penang, Malaysia
A leading global outsourcing company based on Penang (Malaysia) are hiring a Customer Service Advisor to closely work with Japanese-speaking clients therefore you will need to be fluent in spoken and written Japanese.
Your main responsibilities will be,
- Providing customers' support on calls, emails and other online platforms.
- Customers' inquiries are on online payment, your response will be based on response script provided during training.
- Understanding of basic accounting principal would be preferred
- Manage upset customers positively and professionally, always escalate when necessary
- Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client
- Be flexible with the work schedules
- Provide effective team support to the superior and team members
- Adhered to Company's rules and regulations throughout the employment service.
- Fluent in verbal and written Japanese (with Keigo Level) will be preferred
- Background in Finance & Accounting will be advantageous
- At least one year Working experience, BPO or call center will be an added advantage
Benefits and Bonus:
- Professional work visa will be provided on a yearly renewal basis
- Salary upto 6,000RM + additional allowance
- Your passport must be valid for more than 1.6 years
- One-way flight Japan to Penang upon confirmation
- First week lodging will be provided
- Insurance covered
- Generous annual leaves
- Monday to Friday with weekend off
- Rotating Shifts
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).