Singapore River, Singapore
S$3500 - S$4000 per month + + 1-2 MONTHS BONUS
2 months ago
I am currently supporting a European Medical Device MNC on the following requirement:
- Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge request, ensuring service level is maintained via 3PL.
- Processes customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures
- Verifies customer insurance eligibility and addresses customer billing questions.
- Confirm customer demographics and other necessary information with customer for shipping, billing, and regulatory purposes and maintain in the various systems.
- Informs customer and/or sales representative of financial responsibilities, shipping date, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by customer / sales representative.
- Processes customer sample, marketing and literature requests.
- Receives, logs and resolves customer complaints in conjunction with Operations and Sales team , Confers with carriers, shipping and/or warehouse to expedite, trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Maintains accurate customer contact information (name, address, phone & emails address) in all systems.
- Provides timely feedback to Sales, Regulatory and Operations teams regarding service failures and customer concerns
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience/Education and Personal Attributes
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a customer service environment within medical devices or pharmaceuticals or FMCG industries preferred.
- Diploma or any local equivalent.
- Ability to embrace ambiguous situations, navigate through complex issues and is solution-oriented. Is detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Self-motivated with an appetite for working in a lean environment and demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team.
- Able to adapt to rapid business changes proactively with a "can-do" attitude
- Energetic, enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Comfortable with people interaction and interest in building relationships; strong ability to col-laborate effectively with all levels
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as prescriptions and medical records will be an advantage
- Commitment to be at work on a timely and consistent basis
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral) and any other local dialects or languages will be advantageous
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel) and working knowledge in SAP MM / SD modules preferred.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).