Singapore River, Singapore
S$80000 - S$120000 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client, a major name in the online industry, is looking to hire a Data Analytics specialist to lead their team of skilled analysts. You will make use of cutting edge technologies to contribute towards the creation of a world class product. The team is made up of people from all sorts of different backgrounds and different areas of expertise.
- Lead a high functioning team of analysts from a variety of different backgrounds, providing mentoring and aiding in their growth.
- Work with other senior level colleagues to shape the data analytics strategies and goals, ensuring that you keep up to date with the latest developments in the sector to increase efficiency of the analytics department.
- Manage the way insights are derived from the data and come up with actionable ways to use these insights to improve the company's internal and external processes.
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure that they understand the key analytics policies and the benefits these policies are bringing to the company.
- At least a bachelor's degree (master's preferred) in CS, Mathematics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience preference given to those who have hands on experience working in the entertainment industry.
- Good knowledge of data mining principles including, but not limited to predictive analytics, mapping, and classification.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Previous experience working with and good knowledge of the following: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, MapReduce, Kafka, Tableau. Looker.
- Must be a great communicator to be able to make themselves understood to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).