S$5000 - S$7500 per month
4 months ago
Data Center Manager - Permanent
A leading Tech unicorn in Singapore is looking for multiple vacancies for their Infrastructure team as Data Center Operations Manager to take care of their expanding business as well as operations of data center in Singapore and overseas.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- In charge of day-to-day operation of local and overseas data center infrastructure, IT equipment and construction/expansion of data centers.
- Ensure service level agreement and business availability by improving overseas data center operations and processes.
- Recommend, document and oversee policies and procedures to attain best practices and meet required SLAs.
- Coordinate with external vendors to ensure supply and delivery of resources, and match business growth.
- Continuously improve operational process, tools and methods and ensure facilities are compliant with regulations and safety policies.
Key Technical requirements
- 5+ years of experience in managing large-scale data center operations.
- Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting with servers, network equipment, hardware installation
- Strong experience and knowledge on IT infrastructure-related areas including servers, storage, network and service delivery processes.
- Familiar with data center power, machinery, fire, control system
- Good communication skills, analytical skill and problem solving skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).