Singapore River, Singapore
S$80000 - S$120000 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading online service who have a broad multicultural collaborative team. They are looking to hire a Data product manager to lead their team. You will make use of cutting edge technologies to contribute towards the creation of a world class product. Increasing user engagement.
- Collaborate with other senior managers to create and implement the companies analytics strategy bringing a focus to the use of data.
- Will oversee management, infrastructure, and planning for the data project.
- Lead the feature planning and implement this to optimize time to delivery.
- Be in control of the whole feature development lifestyle from ideation through to delivery.
- Constantly stay up to date with new discoveries which could be used to optimize current processes.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that the data analytics solutions are fulfilling the company's requirements.
- Ability to work on experimental models which will contribute to fulfilling needs.
- Must have a true passion for data and using it to deliver actionable insights.
- MSc in CS, Statistics, Mathematics or related fields.
- Experienced in working on cloud based data warehouses.
- 4 + years' experience working in data science.
- 2+ years product management experience.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in R, Python, Hadoop, and Spark.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).