Data Quality Analyst - HRIS - 1year direct contract
- Opportunity to work with a Global Brand
- Role to support implementation and standardization of the HR systems
- Experience with data analysis is highly desirable
Responsible in supporting to develop and implementation of HR data governance framework across group of companies (APAC region)
- Responsible in supporting to develop governance framework, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in data governance to ensure data quality and standard of HRIS.
- Provide system and process governance with the objective of maintaining a regional system with standardization of HR Processes
- Proactively seek opportunity to standardize data definition and data field to continue improve data quality.
- Gather data to examine, identifies data gaps for data patching.
- Identifies data patterns & trends and provides insights to exchange business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, and solutions assessment.
- Audit data to ensure the information is captured meaningfully.
- Serves as Human Resources analytical expert in support of building report, processes, data mining to business decision making.
- Perform detailed data validation and accuracy checks.
- Provide guidance to HR community on data definition, rules, policies accordance to governance framework or SOP on preparation of statistics, reports, data analysis and interpretation.
- Provide mentorship to HR community on data related programmes, such as report generation, data mining to draw insights and trends to make sense of data.
- Drive data governance awareness program across group of companies to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Prepare, maintain and present data quality reports as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technology based MNC.
- Experience in data analysis, including understand data structure, handling multiple data source, inspection, cleansing, understanding data structure, multiple system platform integration and transforming data.
- Proficiency in SQL, Publisher, Oracle Fusion OTBI, SAP,IBM Cognos TM1, Microsoft Office (Macro, Access, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Independent, result-oriented, meticulous with analytical ability.
- Well organised and disciplined in maintaining documentation
- Proactively identify data issues, ability to provide resolution to correct data to ensure data integrity.
- Self-motivated, attentive to details with good interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).