S$8000 - S$15000 per month + Variable Bonus
12 days ago
- Volt is partnering with a leading technology forward brand hiring Senior & Lead Data Scientists
- We are looking at candidate to come with at least 3-10 years of experience in Data Science and Analytics with Masters / Ph.D background
- Looking for specialists in :
- Neuro Linguistic Programming,
- Predictive Modelling
- Big Data
The Data Scientist plans and leads the development of new data analytic techniques, methodologies and analytical solutions from design through to implementation, prototyping and testing.
Critical Work Functions and Key Tasks:
- Identify analytics business needs & Work with stakeholders to identify high impact business opportunities for the application of data science
- Evangelize the value of data, analytics and sound data management across organization
- Take a lead role in complex projects for activities such as effort estimation, code reviews and retrospectives
- Plan the development of analytical solutions from initial design through to implementation, prototyping and testing
- Scope out problem definition and hypothesis for analysis
- Design experiments to test data assumptions
- Evaluate experiment outcomes to draw actionable conclusions
- Deploy data models across different channels and customer platforms.
- Develop a repository of best practices
- Develop team capabilities in machine learning, deep learning, statistical modelling, and other computational approaches to extract from data sources.
- Translate insights into results.
- Translate results into clear analytic business-focused deliverables for decision makers
- Apply data analysis, data mining and data processing to present data clearly
- PhD or Masters in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Physics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance.
- At least 3yrs - 10 yrs years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques, which may include some of the following: predictive modeling, regressions models, cross section time series models, longitudinal data analysis, evidence based modelling and various Clustering algorithms
- Working experience with R and/or Python with models deployed for operational use.
- Proven communication skill to explain insights from technical work to non-technical audience through presentation or other means
- In depth knowledge in two or more of the following area is advantageous -
- Data Profiling/ SQL querying
- Data Quality
- ETL and Data warehousing
- Data Governance and Healthcare data standards
- Statistical modelling
- In memory analytics
- Big data framework (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).