S$5000 - S$7500 per month
6 months ago
Data Scientist - Permanent
A leading organization in the semiconductor industry with presence globally and more than 30,000 employees worldwide are looking for talented Data Scientist to focus on their Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning focus.
- Provide Prove of Concepts (POCs), prototypes and solutions for Business Analytics.
- Collect, analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data with statistical theories and methods accordingly to analyze requests from gather process to solution.
- Apply Cross-industry process for data mining (CRISP-DM), Machine learning frameworks and other methodologies for business required projects.
- Review technical design documentations, researches, proposals and presentations to stakeholders.
- PhD or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics.
- 5+ years of working experience in Data Science, data analytics areas.
- Experience with:
- Predictive & Prescriptive modelling;
- Anomaly Detection;
- Natural Language Processing;
- Reinforcement Learning;
- Machine learning & Deep Neural Networks;
- Hands-on experience with deep learning, computer vision or image recognition.
- Experience with different frameworks: Spark, Tensorflow, OpenCV, Skimage, Keras, etc.
- Expertise in one or more of these programming languages: Python, R, C, C++, SAcal, APO.ai, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based AI/Machine learning products such as AWS, Amazon or largescale distributed system: Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving skills and logical thinking.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).