S$4500 - S$5500 per month
5 months ago
- Global renowned medical devices company with more than 100 offices worldwide
- Great company culture with good benefits
- Exciting expansion plans and growth opportunities
A world renowned medical devices MNC is looking for highly motivated and technically sound design quality engineer to join their team. Reporting into the quality manager, you will be responsible to implement of design controls for all new product development programs and working closely with the manufacturing team to coordinate successful design transfers.
- Liaise with R&D team and participate in all NPD quality activities
- Engage in NPD project planning, supporting design review and risk management
- Work closely with contract manufacturer for NPD transfer, providing training and setting of expectations to company's requirements
- Fulfilling duties of an ISO 13485 quality auditor both internally and externally.
- Degree holder with minimum of 3 years' experience in healthcare or medical device company
- ISO 13485 (internal auditor) and ISO 14971 certifications are highly preferred
- Experienced with statistical tools, e.g. Minitab software
- Good communications skills to facilitate accurate information flow with stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).