We are looking for a Development Director for a leading hospitality group looking to further expand in Asia Pacific. This is a new role which will provide much autonomy for the selected individual to drive the formulation and execution of the business strategy and growth targets.
You will be leading the business development team and actively source for and sign on new properties regionally and globally, through leases and management contracts. You will identify and cultivate sources for new partners in both new and established markets. You will plan, develop, receive approval for and execute the sales and marketing strategies required to meet the goals and objectives set.
Engaging in relationship building, stakeholder management, preparing pitches and presentations, as well as negotiating terms and conditions of the agreement. You will be well connected in the real estate and hospitality industries, and possess good financial modelling skills, knowledge in structuring deals and understanding of legal contracts.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in a business development / asset management within the hospitality industry
- A self-starter who is customer focused, motivated and have the flexibility to work well in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Proven record of success in developing relationships and driving sales performance
- Excellent negotiation, communication and writing skills
- Independent, well-organised, motivated and results driven, but also a strong team player
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity, drive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to think strategically and execute multiple projects under tight time lines
- Ability to travel extensively across APAC
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).