S$10000 - S$12000 per month + Bonus + Stock Options
about 2 months ago
- Volt is partnering up with a leading client in the digital space for the search of Engineering Manager, Web platform; the role has come up as they are rapidly expanding in the region.
- Tech advanced and progressive cool company
- Current configuration management is built upon Ansible & Fabric and servers are deployed in various regions comprising of a mixture of cloud and dedicated hosting environments including Google Cloud and AWS.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement reusable infrastructure deployments, including Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Istio, Prometheus and ELK.
- Automate and optimize processes using tools like Spinnaker, Cloud build, Ansible, Docker, Terraform and the majority of the services Google Cloud and AWS provides.
- Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments with multiple languages (Ruby, Go, or Python).
- IT Automation (Identity Access Management, Access Controls and automation of processes)
- Writing security and automation scripts to streamline operations process
- To assist and support other DevOps-related daily operations
- Experience as DevOps Engineer in a Cloud environment
- A passion for automating everything
- Strong programming/scripting skills in a language such as Java, Python or Ruby.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and networking.
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).