- Market leader with global reach
- Progressive thinking company with appetite for emerging technologies
- Consumer-centric with strong growth plans
Seeking a DevOps Lead to join an Engineering team who utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world class product. The current team is responsible for the API and business logic modeling with current projects including migrating to GCP, Intelligent recommendations and Smarter Notifications.
The team use a variety of technologies but at the core the services are built upon Redis, Go, Rails, Sinatra, Postgres and RabbitMQ. Configuration management is built upon Ansible & Fabric and servers are deployed in various regions comprising of a mixture of cloud and dedicated hosting environments including Google Cloud and AWS.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement reusable infrastructure deployments, including Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Istio, Prometheus and ELK.
- Automate and optimize processes using tools like Spinnaker, Cloud build, Ansible, Docker, Terraform and the majority of the services Google Cloud and AWS provides.
- Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments with multiple languages (Ruby, Go, or Python).
- IT Automation (Identity Access Management, Access Controls and automation of processes)
- Writing security and automation scripts to streamline operations process
- To assist and support other DevOps-related daily operations
Essential experience and technical strengths sought:
- Experience as DevOps Lead in a Cloud environment
- A passion for automating everything
- Strong programming/scripting skills in a language such as Java, Python or Ruby.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and networking.
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).