S$8000 - S$11000.00 per month
about 1 month ago
- You get an opportunity to act as a catalyst for change in a Global organization, Market Leader
- Permanent opportunity; Good compensation & benefits
- The role offers a strong career progression and a platform to strengthen your experience
Day to Day tasks
- Defining the DevOps strategy as part of a global virtual team ; Standardization of Tools, Methods and Processes to enable DevOps principles considering our existing application landscape based on different technologies (e.g. Java, .net, SAP, Cloud Services)
- Setup and maintain an End-To-End Development Toolchain to support processes from defining business requirements, software development, testing, automatic deployments and monitoring based on technologies like Git, Jenkins, Teamcity, Docker and Kubernetes
- Continuously update the Toolchain based on new technologies and industry standards to increase the delivery speed of our Development team and Core System Technology partners
- Provide hands-on support in Modernizing Traditional applications from a transitional phase to our target DevOps model.
- Act as a link between Enterprise Architects, Development Teams, IT Security, Data Protection as well as the infrastructure service providers; leading training sessions to help the business adapt the change.
- Define metrics and monitor the transformation process to continuously improve delivery quality
- Hands-on knowledge in the automation of application and container deployments
- Experience in cloud technologies such as Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS or Azure
- Practical experience with Continuous Integration / Delivery platforms and tools for example Jenkins, Octopus, Git and Ansible
- Experience with microservice architecture, web servers, SQL and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of agile working methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and experienced with stakeholder management at different levels
- Willingness to not only design but also develop and maintain solutions
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).