S$13000 - S$15000 per month
about 1 month ago
Digital IT Business Partner, ASEAN - Pharmaceuticals
- Global Leading Pharma company
- Technical and Strategic lead for enabling Digital IT Transformation through emerging technologies
- Senior Manager level
- The Digital IT Business Partner is responsible for all Business Technology - Commercial related activities including the enabling of Transformation/Strategy through technology in ASEAN region.
- S/he is the single point of contact and accountability for key business stakeholders across ASEAN
- Extensive "hands-on" knowledge in omni-channel communication, sales enablement and project leadership to deliver cutting-edge technical solutions to support campaigns and innovative marketing strategies that accelerate growth. S/he works very closely with the Customer Experience Lead as well as play an important role in the company's go to market strategy.
- S/he provides consultancy and acts as an in-depth technology expert and trusted advisor and partner on any technology related initiatives and innovations across all markets in the region.
- Owns the end to end delivery of regional digital/mobile solutions, ensures that all clients' needs are met and at the same time continuously and proactively develop, discover and experiment innovative ideas and technologies that can drive business programs and strategies.
- Identify opportunities where technology can deliver value and build competitive advantage and provide game-changing innovation. Continuously engages and communicates with clients to stay proactively informed of their changing needs and to keep them aware of new omni-channel tactics/artificial intelligence/emerging technologies.
Essential Experience sought
BA or BS in preferred disciplines: Digital Marketing & Mobile, Information technology, Computer Science, Business Management. (MBA) preferred. PRINCE2 or (Project Management Institute) PMI, Enterprise/Business Architecture or similar qualification is an advantage.
Extensive proven digital experience (5+) in medium-large organizations working with Marketing, Medical and Commercial teams. Proven experience working with senior business leadership teams developing and delivering strategy and operating plans with demonstrated competency in strategic thinking, leadership and relationship management.
Line management experience in a global organization with demonstrated career development and coaching expertise, including performance management, succession planning and new hire planning.
His/her areas of expertise include web, mobile, email, social media, SEO/SEM, gamification for customer engagement and more as an integrated eco-system.
Good understanding customer journey, conversion, "must -win" moments, Omni-channel, Artificial intelligence and data harnessing are key requirements for digital transformation.
This role requires deep understanding of technology and business, as well as ability to perform impact analysis and business case for adoption of artificial intelligence solution as chatbots, automation by RPA, machine learning or natural language processing. He/She should be able to identify key areas of improvement, model the ROI - impact and drive discovery or scoping workshops and challenge the "status quo".
The role is inspirational for driving business awareness of AI and new ways of interaction with patients or HCP by use of technology.
Combines deep theoretical knowledge of traditional &digital marketing, buying behavior and practical, cost -effective implementation paths. As a trusted advisor,
Please only apply with full CV, if you meet ALL of the essential experience sought closely. All applications are reviewed and candidates of interest will be contacted
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).