S$72000.00 - S$84000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client, a top-tier professional services MNC, is looking to have an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate in creating customer journeys for the entire organization using available datasets. The ideal candidate should come with strong experience with Adobe platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager (DMP).
The ideal candidate would have a strong ability to spearhead programme deployments which would include web & mobile applications, CRM, API services and content management. You would be able to work independently but also acquire the skillset to engage with stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Generate marketing models to measure new customer data analytics using DMP
- Develop marketing campaigns with 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data segments
- Create online-to-offline customer journey models
- Uphold initiatives in utilizing Adobe Target to test potential UX cases on the digital assets of the company
- Uphold experiments with business stakeholders and its agencies in implementing UX/UI tests on prototypes
- Collaborate with the marketing team in terms of developing personalized customer journeys across different portals
- Develop and implement an 'Unknown to Known' customer journey framework
- Proven working experience of at least 5 years in Digital Marketing with marketing technology platform experience, or in a similar role
- Strong knowledge in marketing technology platforms such as Adobe Experience Cloud (AEM, Analytics, Target and AAM) & campaign deliverability tools
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM principles
- Good amount of experience in working with datasets for campaign deliverability & post campaign analysis
- Strong experience & understanding in enterprise IT solutions including enterprise portal, customer relationship management & content management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- High capability of managing external vendors & consultants to successfully meet project goals and milestones
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).