S$5000 - S$7000 per month + AWS + Attractive Bonus
4 months ago
Product Manager (Digital Optimisation & User Experience) - Jakarta Location
Interesting Permanent opportunity to be a part of a global brand name in Jakarta. This role plays an integral part in the continued optimisation and improvement of customer journeys across the clients Ecommerce platform. You will work as part of the Omnichannel team responsible to understand end to end user behaviours to identify opportunities and create a data driven culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Ecommerce Operations, IT Dev Ops, Trading and external vendors to help create, prioritise and manage list of conversion rate tests and enhancements.
- You will own the end-to-end test scope out tests, document requirements, create hypotheses, develop variations to test, build tests and thoroughly QA.
- Manage the delivery of new design & functionality from initial concept, through research and testing, design, build and UAT with the development team & agency, A/B testing, analysis and full deployment.
- Work hands-on with the development team and agency to see viable designs through development to implementation.
- Investigate and research customers through insights, data and dedicated UX research, to understand their needs and deliver an experience that is a step ahead of those needs.
- Collaborate with the creative and digital design teams to understand the brands, what it means to be our customer and ensure the UX/UI is consistent with the brand expression.
- Oversee testing process and roadmap, ensuring all tests have full UX and design support and deliver actionable insight aligned to The Kanmo goals.
- Develop ways of working cross-functionally to support the evolution of Kanmo, including the governance and process surrounding your work.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure new designs adhere to SEO and accessibility best practice and the architecture demands of our sites.
- Be inquisitive and up to date on mobile, experience and commerce trends, exploring the developments that could help our customers in their online shopping experience.
Skills & Experience
- Strong Web optimisation experience (A/B testing, multivariate testing, analytics and data driven UX)
- Experience with online testing platforms such as Google Analytics Premium, Maxymiser, Optimizely, Monetate, or similar and delivering change through Agile methodology
- Ability to create an optimisation strategy and run a continual CRO program
- Stakeholder management and leading projects across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good understanding of consumer and web trends, and the range of digital routes to market
- Evidence of a disciplined approach to optimisation and evaluation - e.g. setting clear objectives and measuring success
- Ability to draw up requirements & business case
- Ability to maintain and develop digital product journeys including planning and managing the successful delivery of change that meets the needs of customers
- Understanding of digital customer journeys and ability to optimise and improve digital experiences
- Deep knowledge of Ecommerce end to end from front UX, order management to delivery
- Basic programming skills in order to understand the technical aspects of the designs they are creating and what's involved in integrating those technical components on websites and apps.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).