Digital Transformation/ Solution Architect
- Opportunity to Support leading Global Organization and a High performing team
- Covering regional scope with travel opportunities across the region
Scope - The candidate will be working closely with the business to devise strategies for digitizing internal & external projects. Seeking a curious mind and a proactive personality to take up new challenges and come up with innovative ideas. You will work closely with Business Units / Joint ventures to enhance and come up with new their digital transformation Ideas and execute projects in business with digital technology and solutions.
(1) Perform research for new business opportunity with innovative IT -Progress in assigned solutions & projects.
- Analyze current operations and business.
- Design new business model and operational process.
- Create Mock-Up / Prototype System/ Application / Algorithm with IT tools to accelerate business planning and discussion.
- IT partner management projects and facilitate better. communication between business unit and IT vendor / venture /startups.
- Up to 40-50% travel based on Projects
- Proactive information gathering/sharing about innovative ideas / 10 -Number of reports and technology / solutions to increase the awareness and the mindset article to share toward digital transformation across Asia Pacific region.
- To develop the eco-system of global and regional IT companies 10 -Number of companies to including global IT vendor / venture / startups. have relationship.
- General IT consulting for subsidiaries and affiliated companies in 20 -Number of projects in Asia Pacific reason to resolve their IT issues.
Candidate should have:
- 2-5 years of experience with IT engineering, IT project management, IT consulting or business consulting
- Able to explain technical concepts in non-technical language
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken
- Some experiences in Business transformation or Digital transformation.
- Experience in working at innovation technology companies (e.g. AI, Machine Learning, Advanced Technology)
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and picture.
- Interested strongly in various industry and dynamic environment
- Able to work under pressure.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).