S$5500 - S$6500 per month + AWS + Variable Bonus
3 months ago
Digital Transformation/Solution Architect
We are partnering with a leading multinational corporation which operates across a wide range of industries including Telecoms, IT, Infrastructure and Consultancy.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking to hire two Digital Transformation consultants into their Singapore business, with a focus on the APAC region.
These are exciting, newly created roles working at the cutting edge of emerging technologies such as PRA, IoT, AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the business to devise strategies for digitizing internal & external projects. You will work closely with business units and JVs to enhance their digital transformation ideas and execute projects within digital technology and solutions.
- Analyse existing operations and formulate digital transformation solutions to optimise efficiency and to design new business processes.
- Perform research for new business opportunites in emerging technologies and digital trends.
- Collaborate with strategic technology partners to create prototypes and mock-ups.
- Proactively gather information regarding innovative technology solutions to increase awareness of digital transformation across the region.
- IT consulting for group companies within APAC.
- Up to 40% travel based on projects.
Candidate should have:
- A curious mind and a proactive personality to take on new challenges and create innovative ideas.
- 2-5 years of experience with IT engineering, IT project management, IT consulting or business consulting.
- Able to explain technical concepts in non-technical language.
- Some experience in Business transformation or Digital transformation.
- Experience in working at innovation technology companies (e.g. AI, Machine Learning, Advanced Technology, RPA)
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and picture.
- Interested strongly in various industry and dynamic environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).