S$180000 - S$768451 per annum + excellent benefits
3 months ago
Volt is partnering with a leading multinational hospitality and leisure group which has a fantastic opportunity for a senior, experienced cost management professional to head up the cost control operation of one of its major Singapore divisions.
This role will see the successful candidate lead a team, implement an effective cost management strategy and take on full accountability for the cost control function for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing a comprehensive monitoring, analytics and reporting framework for all restaurants and other food and beverage outlets.
- Partnering with stakeholders to drive cost efficiency through providing insights and cost analytics.
- Reviewing cost performance and providing revenue improvement and cost savings initiatives.
- Leading the cost control team and developing team members to build a high-performance culture.
- Keeping abreast of market conditions and trends to ensure competitive edge.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 10 years of experience as a cost controller with significant exposure within the leisure, hotels, or food and beverages sector.
We are looking for a strong leader who is able to drive performance and deliver results, possesses strong business acumen and analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and who thrives working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).