- Global MNC
- Career progression opportunities
- Central location
- Responsible for service support and handling assigned client RFQ.
- Coordinating with internal & external stake holders for completing the spare procurement till delivery & invoicing.
- Develop, control and manage Electronic Library System/Database, and filing hard copies documents
- Responsible for overall Project Document Control
- Manage Documents issue/distribution processes to both clients and vendors
- Manage project administration to ensure all members to have smooth project execution
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred or relevant years of experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in document management system
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficiency in Different Electronic Document Management Systems & Tools
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).