.NET Developer - Singapore - May 2020
This Job Is For: The very best .NET Developers out there with experience in building out large-scale web applications
The Company: Think small and think big all at once. You'll be working for a major Automotive brand, but you'll be in a lean and agile team. You'll get the open-mindedness and excitement of a small team, combined with the stability and resources of a large company. Everyone gets treated equally here; there won't be bosses pushing you around, only teammates pushing you forward.
It's the opportunity that you've always wanted, even if you didn't know it.
The Responsibilities: Your purpose as a .Net Developer will be to help enable the digital transformation of the company. You'll be creating custom-built products from scratch, and you'll be doing it along an agile and collaborative team. The opportunity to create a meaningful difference will be given to you, and it's up to you to run with it.
If this sounds interesting to you, you'll need:
- Professional experience in .NET Programming and building large-scale web applications
- Core strength in Spring, design patterns, web services, TDD, source control; Git, Ant, Maven,
- .NET Core, Entity framework, WCF, MS SQL
- Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Writes multi-threaded and high-volume transactional codes
- Enterprise-level systems and architecture
- Agile software development practices
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).