.NET Developer - 12-month Contract - Singapore
The ideal fit will have experience in migration projects and is from .NET and PHP background.
- Build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- Create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support
- Passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture
The opportunity is an end-user environment, consist of large systems on global level. On top of technical .NET skills and capabilities, we look forward to having the person to introduce agile development to the environment, ultimately move into microservices ideally.
In Summary -
- 3 years' working experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in ASP.NET MVC 5 (C#), ASP.NET WebAPI 2 is a must)
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with writing raw SQL query and ADO.NET
- Experience with RESTful API design and implementation
- Solid understanding of web application security concepts
- Git, Confluence, Jira and Agile Methodology.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).