- Provide field electrical & instrumentation inputs to Maintenance Planner for accurate, effective and efficient maintenance work planning
- Coordinate and supervise planned and scheduled maintenance work executions by contractors, including maintenance executed projects and modifications
- Accountable for compliance with all safety, quality and maintenance procedures, including related technical specifications
- Coordinate with Maintenance Planner, operations and contractors on all field execution activities, status and work permitting
- Timely reporting of maintenance activities updates, reporting and work order closing in CMMS
- Timely reporting and highlighting of findings and discoveries for prompt remedies and resolutions, provide proposals and solutions as first-line trouble shooter.
- Diploma in Electrical, Instrumentation or equivalent
- Experience in process plant maintenance of primarily electrical and instrumentation and related systems
- CMMS system
- Direct field supervision of contractors
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).