S$6500 - S$8000 per month
8 months ago
Embedded Software Engineer - Permanent - Multiple Headcounts
My client is a leading organization in the medical devices industry and they are looking for talented and passionate talent to join in their Software Engineering team to work on new and exciting projects. You will work cross functionally, utilising best practices to provide products that will meet requirements for the global market.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Solid development and problem solving skills in C and C++ programming languages.
- Hands-on develop real time embedded software applications.
- Implement and verify software behaviour using automated tools.
- Assure the quality of software applications through design, review, and testing.
- Work with team members to improve on codes and improve on processes.
- 8+ years of hands-on development working with embedded system.
- Expertise in Embedded C/C++ development.
- Strong understanding on Object-oriented Programming
- Experience working with Real-time operating systems (RTOS) or Linux Operating system.
- experience with kernel level code including device drivers.
- Experience working with any of network protocols or digital signal processing is added advantage.
- Ability to communicate with different team members across functions and locations.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).