S$6000 - S$8000 per month
about 1 month ago
- LeadiLKeadssadaasdasd<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>adsLeading rail operator in Singapore
- Good career progression opportunities and benefits
My client is looking for a Maintenance Manager who has experience in Signalling design and installation and will be responsible for managing a signal maintenance unit.
- Supervise functions of shift groups ensuring that PM, CM, OH and IM works are executed in accordance to established standard procedures / requirements.
- Lead team of Assistant Engineers and Technical Officers in performing tasks in compliance with relevant procedures and instructions
- Responsible for the maintenance of Quality Assurance System in accordance with ISO and OHSAS standards.
- Monitor, review and re-align staff development and provide guidance to new staff on the job.
- Comply with and exercise safety at all times in accordance to all Safety Procedures.
- Ensure plan scheduled PM and CM are performed timely.
- Monitor, review and follow-up where appropriate, on signalling system and equipment performance under his/her charge.
- Perform periodic risk assessment of signalling maintenance work and implement mitigations.
- To perform failure trend analysis, evaluate failures and implement mitigations.
- To review and approve Permission To Work (PTW) for access to Signal Equipment Rooms and Installation work within the room.
- Manage and control of maintenance spares
- Work with other stakeholders in the company
- Experience in Signalling systems, preferably Alstom system
- Managerial experience
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).