S$130000 - S$182000 per annum
3 months ago
Engineering Manager - Food & Nutrition Specialties
Our client is a well-known International Food Specialties Business who are currently looking to hire an experience candidate for an Engineering Manager role. It's a leadership position, that reports to the Engineering Director. The Engineering manager will be responsible for all key deliverable's within maintenance, plant operations, automation, equipment's, calibration and CMMS. It's a highly automated state-of-the- art plant that manufactures nutritional products,where safety and hygiene are considered as core values.
- Degree from a recognized University
- 8 to 12 years of engineering maintenance experience within a Manufacturing plant ideally in Flavor/Food Ingredients/Nutrition/Dairy Industry.
- Strong leadership skills: Proven experience in leading a team
- Strong Communication skills: Ability to effectively articulate and present ideas to internal and external contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills
I am ideally seeking candidates with solid experience in leading a team of maintenance engineers - Electrical, Mechanical, Automation ideally within the Flavor/Food Ingredients/Nutrition/Dairy Industry. This is an excellent opportunity to grab a senior leadership role that offers complete ownership of the plant along with excellent package & benefits.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).