1 YEAR CONTRACT, JURONG ISAND $3,500
The incumbent shall provide full administrative and secretarial support to ensure the smooth management of day to day affairs, and most effective use of VP & MD time. They shall handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, conference calls, facilities booking
- Arrange travel, accommodation and transport pick-up and ensure arrangement in place to meet the VP & MD requirement
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organsing events and townhalls
- Assist in planning meeting agenda and assist in preparing meeting presentation and summaries.
- Maintain an orderly filing system
- Collating and filing of business expenses
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- Diploma or Degree in business studies or a related discipline
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
Other Job Related Requirements
- Maintaining Confidentiality
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good communication, planning and organization skills
- Able to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible in adapting to changing priorities and working with frequent interruptions
- Well-organized, self-motivated, prompt, reliable and resourceful
- Able to work with a wide diversity of individuals and maintaining effective working relationship
- Work with a variety of data and detailed information and utilize specific job-related equipment
- Some problem solving may be required to identify issues and select action plans
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).