Up to S$84000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A leading MNC is seeking a bright and committed EA to join their APAC team and support the Regional President. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a team of Executive Assistants in an industry leading company.
Salary: $6,000 - 7,000
About the role:
- Support the APAC President with secretarial duties including calendar and diary management
- Arrange meetings with international stakeholders including the setup of video conferences
- Arrange complex travel including visa organisation
- Attend key meetings of the President and ensure any follow up tasks are executed
- Manage the front desk and ensure all office facilities are well maintained
- Assist and lead administrative projects when required
- Liaise with internal departments and ensure company safety and security policy is adhered to
- Over 5 years' experience supporting senior staff
- Strong ability to multitask
- A degree holder or individual with secretarial qualifications will have a strong advantage
- Strong secretarial experience working with stakeholders across different timezones
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work efficiently and quickly both in a team environment and independently
- Excellent command of MS Office
If this is you, please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).