S$5000 - S$6500 per annum
7 months ago
Exciting opportunity to support two C-Level professionals in a prominent MNC's regional headquarters.
About the role:
- Provide outstanding administrative support to the two regional directors
- Complex travel and diary management
- Liaise with external stakeholders in other global locations to arrange meetings across multiple timezones
- Assist in the development and organization of internal conferences and events
- Screen calls effectively and handle confidential documents securely
- Format and edit documents and presentations as required
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of quarterly financial reports
- An organized individual with a positive attitude that thrives assisting others
- Experience working in a large MNC is an advantage
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work at an efficient pace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in similar roles supporting C-Level staff
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This role is perfect for an experienced EA wishing to support senior executives in a well-known international consumer goods company. This is an opportunity to be a part of a team with a proven track record of success. Excellent benefits including healthcare, transport allowances, 15 days annual leave plus variable bonus.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).