S$4000 - S$5000 per annum + AWS + VB
3 months ago
EA NEEDED FOR WORK FROM HOME ROLE $5,000 X 13
VOLT Singapore are looking for a strong, independent and proven Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director of a Professional Services firm.
This offers the rare opportunity to work from home and support on projects for some of the most exciting MNC's in Singapore and Asia.
Ideally my client is looking for someone from a fast paced support role ideally from Recruitment, Executive Search or Business Consultancy Services.
This person should be proven within Executive Support with exceptional Senior Stakeholder Management skills, as this role will be communicating with C'level individuals from across the region and beyond.
This is an exciting time to join, as the business promises to grow significantly next year in terms of projects and volume, so this EA will need to be able to manage a complex and heavy workload whilst being driven and self-motivated with minimal input.
This role will offer a lot of autonomy and flexible working but is absolutely not a 24-7 role, as long as all aspects of work is completed in a timely manner.
The successful person will be able to foster a strong working relationships and be highly agile and resourceful.
This person will need:
- Previous and proven experience as a Senior Executive Assistant
- Superb time management skills and attention to details
- Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to think and react quickly and make decisions independently
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels
- Ability to take ownership and see tasks through to completion
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).