Up to S$86000.00 per annum
2 months ago
An established US MNC requires a polished and experienced Executive Assistant to support their CFO. Benefits include a central office location, friendly team environment and the opportunity to take on a wider scope of duties that the traditional secretarial role.
About the role:
- Complex travel, diary and calendar management for the CFO
- Maintaining company databases and files in an organized and efficient manner
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and team activities
- Coordinate and assist with Town Hall meetings
- Maintain project schedules and budgets
- Assist the wider team with occasional secretarial and administrative tasks
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to arrange meetings
- A degree or diploma is preferred
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT and computer skills including Microsoft Office
- A confident multitasker with a 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to accommodate last minute scheduling change
- The ability to make independent decisions on behalf of the CFO
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If this is you please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).