An IT consulting firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their expanding team here in Singapore. The successful candidate will be someone who is able to multitask, organise and provide excellent secretarial support.
Salary: $3,000 - 4,000
About the role
- Support the company Managing Director with diary, calendar and travel management as well as ad hoc tasks
- Take responsibility for processing EP applications
- Assisting in scheduling company engineers to client sites
- Responsible for organising company social events and team building activities
- Weekly reporting on performance and hours spent on client projects
- Monitoring helpdesk tickets and ensuring engineers are tasked with these tickets and client queries are being managed
- Answering and redirecting calls to other staff members
- Ad hoc tasks for the Managing Director as required
- An organized and meticulous individual with a passion for providing administrative support
- Great communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MOM/labour laws is an advantage
- At least a diploma of equivalent higher education certificate
- Strong secretarial skills, previous experience supporting senior staff
- 4 years+ working experience
If this is you please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).