Are you good at creating compelling stories and translating them into thought provoking content that impacts society? If you are tired of typical journalism and would like to use your skills to create something inspiring, this could be the role for you!
We are looking for an Executive Producer for a media organization to work with a regional network of content creators (filmmakers, illustrators, photographers, writers, etc) as well as in-house team of producers to create innovative and compelling digital content with powerful storytelling.
You believe in the power of stories and how they can inspire action and impact lives, and you have the to effectively engage audiences across a variety of digital channels. You also have the editorial and operational expertise to oversee the entire content creation process from sourcing and commissioning of
You also have the editorial and operational expertise to oversee the entire production process: from sourcing and commissioning of stories to scripting, editing, final delivery and publication.
- Produce, develop, execute and oversee assigned story projects through production from concept to delivery
- Assist to shape content strategy and plans, and innovate on storytelling approaches for social impact
- Managing editorial calendar, scheduling and project assignments as well as set in place effective content processes
- Grow and manage a regional network of content creators that meet creative and quality control standards
- Create content packages for revenue partnership opportunities
- Create high quality and engaging programming that exceeds expectations
- Maintain highest editorial standards within budgetary requirements.
- At least 10 years' international experience in directing, producing and video content creation (broadcast or digital).
- Ability to plan and manage competing deadlines and priorities to maximise the value of output
- A problem-solver, meticulous executor and creative thinker, with drive and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to take a solutions-focused approach to problems inherent in publishing high volumes of content on a regular basis
- Experience with a variety of content formats and types and a healthy curiosity about new forms of content that continue to emerge
- Minimum 3 years supervisory editorial experience overseeing non-fiction program production for a production company or network
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).