S$50000 - S$80000 per annum + benefit
4 months ago
- Regional traveling, mainly focusing China and Korea markets
- Experience in O&G or construction project
- Based in Shanghai, China
As an Expeditor, you will
- Lead project scheduling.
- Monitor performance at subcontractor/ suppliers' facilities.
- Attend Kick-off/Pre-Inspection meetings as required.
- Maintain and develop positive supplier relationships.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in engineering, business administration or supply chain management.
- Experience in manufacturing/ construction/ O&G project schedule / project management
- Must be native/fluent in both Mandarin and Korean language in order to liaising with clients and suppliers
- Traveling about 75%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Yin Yang on +65 6701 1522 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767020 (Yin Yang).