S$8000 - S$11000 per month
5 months ago
Technical Manager - R&D Product Innovation & Localization - Beverage Applications
- Role based in Hong Kong
- International Business
- Newly created role
- Role offers exciting challenges and scope for innovation
My client is a well-known International F&B Business who are currently looking to hire an ideal candidate for a Technical Manager who will be in charge of products commercialization for Hong Kong market. My client is aiming for a high level of localization and innovation at a country-level, reformulating products to suit local tastes and rolling out new products in selected markets. This role is focused on 'commercializing' (launching) new products into the Hong Kong market.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Technical manager will be responsible for new product innovations and reformulations of existing products more tailored for the Hong Kong's taste & culture. Key areas of focus: Product innovations, R&D on Consumer Insights, Project delivery, Regulatory affairs, Quality and Safety and Procurement
- Diploma / Degree in Science
- 8 - 12 years of experience in the food industry ideally in R&D/Product innovations/Beverage development
- Understanding of Hong Kong's culture and local taste trends
- Knowledge in food & beverage regulations in Hong Kong
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills as the role requires liaising with several different departments
- Willingness to travel
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).