S$3000 - S$4000 per month
2 months ago
My client is expanding their Data Centre team and is looking for a Facilities Engineer to look after maintenance and day-to-day operations of Data Centres in the east.
* Supervise vendors carrying out maintenance and repair works in the building.
* Carry out daily equipment inspections and checklists verification.
* Ensure that periodic maintenance works as performed by appointed vendors are executed satisfactorily & in accordance with agreed procedures
* Correct and timely provisioning of power and racks for customers.
* Deal with Customer requests/complaints in an appropriate & efficient manner, or otherwise escalate to the next level of authority for proper action.
* Perform any other ad-hoc tasks associated with the maintenance, upgrading, repairs, addition or modification of the facilities, as instructed by the Management.
* Provide on-site 24x7 first level response to any M&E incident.
* Carry out daily operation and maintenance work orders/tasks safely and accurately.
* Provide Remote-Hands services to DC customers
* Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Integrated Facility Design & Management or relevant discipline
* More than 3 years of experience in working in similar role in critical environment facilities.
* Possess technical knowledge in facilities management preferably in Data Centre environment
* Willing to do shift work.
* Ability to respond to onsite inquiries on 24x7 basis as necessary preferred
* Able to read electrical, mechanical and single-line diagrams and as-built drawings
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).