S$60000 - S$90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Mia Sofie Lyons
about 1 year ago
Our client is a global MNC a leading organisation in their specialised field.
This role reports to the Operations Manager supporting the supply chain anbd ensuring that goods and services are delivered on or before agreed contractual dates, working closely with Procurement and Project Management.
- Leading and taking ownership of schedule.
- Proactively identify any potential bottlenecks, critical path items which could jeopardize overall project schedule.
- Monitor performance at subcontractor facilities.
- Attend Kick-off/Pre-Inspection meetings as required.
- Maintain and develop positive supplier relationships.
- Conduct qualification process in cooperation with other disciplines such as QA/QC, Procurement and Engineering as required.
- Additional duties as required by supervisor.
- Degree in engineering, business administration or supply chain management.
- Possess a background in manufacturing (fabrication, assembly process) and/or 5+ years in expediting.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Possess supplier negotiation & supplier management skills/experience.
- Proficient technical software skills to keep accurate and easily accessible records: Intermediate level on MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Ideally exposure and experience of Petrochemical Industry standards.
- Resourceful and results oriented.
- Willingness to travel (up to 75%)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Mia Lyons on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1114276 (Mia Sofie Lyons)