S$4000 - S$6000 per month
over 1 year ago
Located in Jurong Island is a world's leading MNC, looking for a potential candidate to support the planning, organizing and controlling the site's finances.
The activities also include:
- Compiling internal management reports to perform various analysis on KPI deviations and trends.
- Plan and forecast Operational Expenditure and Selling & General Expenses with great emphasis on Facilities Asset Management spending.
- Identify errors or defects in a business process and eliminate them, SIGMA administrator
- Responsible for Inventory reporting.
- Ensure Financial data integrity including cost being booked on a timely manner.
- A Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent would be advantageous.
- 5 years minimum work experiences in accounting, costing, controlling or financial analysis function will be beneficial to carry out the activities from day one.
- Experience working with Excel would make tracking multiple tasks manageable.
- Previous experience with SAP (R3/S4), SAP BW/BOA is preferred.
- Familiar with Cost Center reporting in manufacturing industry whereby complex cost allocation charge out work experience a plus.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ben Batten on +65 6701 1511 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1108461 (Batten Benjamin William).