Up to S$58500.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client is an US MNC in the engineering industry, they are looking for a financial analyst who is comfortable with travelling(up to 30%). Competitive Salary and benefits. Location: West
- Conducts operation review for the business, including internal controls testing & evaluation, process improvement; ensure compliance with statutory requirements, US GAAP, SOX
- Responsible for providing recommendation on process improvements & influence stakeholders across the business to implement control processes.
- Must be comfortable in providing guidelines, advice & conduct training to the APAC countries on US GAAP, SOX 404 requirements
- In charge of analyzing and reviewing various USHQ & APHQ reporting requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 6 years of working experience, preferably with Big 4 accounting firm.
- Strong technical & working knowledge in US GAAP & SOX 404 requirements.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous and have an eye for details
- Travelling around APAC, up to 30%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).