S$45000.00 - S$50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
6 months ago
If you have an interest in the automotive sector then we are recruiting for a leading MNC in the automotive industry. They are seeking an experienced financial analyst that is able to support the financial and controlling activities of the business.
- Assist in budgeting and financial forecasting
- Price analyzing to ensure profitability of the company
- Oversees the preparation for wholesale volume plan
- Preparation of reports
- Ensuring payment processes complies with the internal control policies
- Supervises administrative function with regards to company asset planning
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks that has been assigned
- Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration
- Strong knowledge and interest in Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for Detail
- Able to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
- At least 5 years of working experience in accounting/controlling
The Financial Analyst assists in the general controlling and financial affairs of the company including financial plans and policies, budgetary controls, wholesale pricing and other ad hoc financial requests.
Key Area of Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of financial forecast and budget planning
- Preparation of wholesale pricing to ensure company profitability
- Responsible for Wholesale volume planning
- Prepare periodical reports and report on variances
- Perform check function on payment processing to ensure compliance with internal control policies.
- Assist in developing operational procedures and data flow documentation
- Oversee administrative function relating to company asset planning
- Perform other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
Qualifications and Experienced:
- The Financial Analyst must have a Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration with good knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Costing principles. He/ She must have good written and verbal communication skills, strong software knowledge and experience, analytical and detail oriented.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work effectively with associates at all levels within the organization across different geographies.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in Controlling or Accounting is required.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).