Up to S$108000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Volt is partnering with a leading, privately held business which has footprints regionally and globally.
Due to rapid growth and the strategic importance of centralised analysis to the company's further expansion, the role of Financial Controller has been created, to be based in their Singapore office.
The position will require you to work cross functionally - Finance, Supply Chain, IT, Customer Care, Product, Marketing - to drive and develop a best in class centralised Reporting and Analysis function.
We are looking for a dynamic Financial Controller with a proven track record in the overall controllership activities in the region.
Responsibilities will include:
* Oversee Month end closing activities which include investigating any major adjustments affecting month end results and resolving them
* Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements and regulatory reporting partnering with other stakeholders
* Ensures local statutory compliance and reporting requirements are met and filed in accordance with local accounting policies.
* Ensures timely and accurate tax filing and settlements in accordance with local tax legislation
* Ensures that control activities are properly executed and ensuring feedback to the Management on control deficiencies in local control environment.
* Liaise with external auditors and tax agents for statutory audits and tax filing purposes
* Take on any ad hoc finance related projects
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in complex problem solving, the ability to challenge assumptions and will possess a minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in multi-international company including experience working in accounting firms(preferred). Certified Accountant or CPA equivalent is highly desired. Proven solid understanding and experience of APAC accounting and controllership issues, and regulatory and industry requirements.
We are looking for a strong leader who is able to drive performance and deliver results, possesses strong business acumen with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and who thrives working under pressure in a high energy environment.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please either apply here or send your CV for further details.
EA Registration No. R1439442
EA Licence: 12C5526
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lilian Sim on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1439442 (Sim Lilian).