S$3000 - S$4000 per month
3 months ago
My client is a leading company in the flavours industry. Due to recent growth, they are looking to recruit a Flavour Analyst for their Analytics Department.
* Organise and maintain all equipment in the analytical laboratories in accordance with internal SOPs and QM systems
* Perform general chemical analyses including sample preparation
* Perform instrumental analyses and olfactory analysis
* Communicate and interact as required with Flavour Creation, Quality Control, Production and allied department personnel in matters requiring instrumental analysis support
* Interpretation and digital documentation of analytical results
* Assist in new method development for sample preparation and instrumental analysis and internal research projects
* BSc in Chemistry, Food Science or a related field and/or 2-3 years' experience performing instrumental analysis in a flavour or fragrance QC or R&D laboratory
* Hands-on experience with analytical instruments and ability to troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on laboratory instruments
* Good organizational and communication skills, able to write clear, concise reports and to effectively present results
* Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously either in structured or non-structured work environment
* Good sensory skill is a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).