Up to S$240000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known US MNC in the Media Entertainment industry with a strong global presence. They pride themselves to provide good working culture and environment as well as having market leading technology. They are now looking to hire a dynamic and hands-on FP&A Director to spearhead the upcoming growth across the APAC Region.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for developing/maintaining financial forecasts for the business and track key variances, changes and opportunities in actual results vs forecasts
- Generate, maintain and automate financial reporting, including weekly, monthly and quarterly packages for key internal and external stakeholders
- Support strategic business decision making through financial modelling and analysis including ad hoc modelling and analysis
- Drive consistent and best-in-class processes across business units. Collaborate with respective business unit leaders to drive integration of financial information and analysis and identify smart actions and mitigate any potential risk
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business.
- At least 15 years of strong FP&A and business partnering experience in MNCs
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, hands-on and driven
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).