S$150000 - S$200000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
6 months ago
French Speaking Manager, Global Rewards needed for a Global MNC industrial leader within Transportation.
This role is part of the Global Total Rewards team and is responsible for ensuring assigned countries' reward programs and practices are in line with the global philosophy and guiding principles as well as meeting the need to attract and retain required talent. The role partners with the human resources managers, and business heads to ensure that the programs are implemented consistently and communicated effectively within the assigned countries.
This role reports to France, hence the need for a French Speaker.
- Contribute and provide support to the development/review of local programs / policies / tools / guides needed to ensure that reward programs are competitive and cost effective in meeting the need to attract, retain and motivate required talent for the region.
- Support the annual rewards activities and processes (e.g. annual benchmarking exercise, annual compensation review) in accordance to the service level agreements and provide guidance to human resources managers.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on rewards practices/ trends to deliver best fit solutions for now and future that support the business needs.
- Act as an advisor or an internal consultant to the HR business partners and line managers in driving forward the pay-for-performance rewards agenda and/or delivering appropriate reward solutions that are aligned with global rewards principles.
- Build and develop strong local rewards and systems capability where appropriate.
Education: Relevant University Degree
- At least 6 years relevant experience in C&B.
- In-depth rewards experiences gained in a regional capacity and from a multinational corporation with a strong working knowledge of relevant region / country total rewards structures.
- Demonstrated Technical Knowledge and Skills in the design and delivery of total rewards solutions and processes including job analysis, job evaluation, salary planning and review.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work effectively within a matrix organization, teamwork & collaboration, proactive, strong verbal and written communication skills, forward thinking and consultative approach.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).