- Leading Power Plant in Singapore
- Large team with career progression opportunities
My client is on the lookout for a maintenance engineer with experience in power plant mechanical equipment, primarily in gas turbines.
- Be part of Mechanical Maintenance team to implement planned inspection and repair of mechanical equipment in power plant to meet regulatory & organisation requirement
- To respond to machinery breakdown and assist senior engineers to trouble shoot and implement remedial actions
- To procure spares and services to support the maintenance of assigned plants equipment
- Support Workplace Safety in scheduled fire-fighting sprinkler systems spray testing, fire-fighting pumps performance statutory tests and overhaul.
- Conduct risk assessment and ensure control measures identified and safe work procedures are implemented for every maintenance work
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in mechanical maintenance of power plant equipment
- Team player with good communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).