S$10000.00 - S$13000.00 per month + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
I am currently supporting my global client exclusively for this role that offers an exciting opportunity to attain a truly global role with amazing long-term career progression. My client is investing heavily in the their global Laboratory network and are looking for an experienced individual to help them ensure they meet their long term global objectives. The right person will ensure a global quality systems upgrade will proceed smoothly and successfully. If you have a background in an analytical laboratories and a possession for continuous improvement this could be the right role for you.
As part of a global Quality team you will:
- Develop and implement global strategy and drive technical excellence across all accredited laboratories (GLP/GMP/ISO17025/ISO90001) both internal and third party.
- Deliver the next generation of global QMS effectively on a global level.
- Drive lean laboratory and lab excellence projects across the global laboratory network.
- Support global laboratory with complex OOS and CAPA projects and implement strategic solutions as part of continuous improvement
- Monitor and analyze global performance and use analytics interpretation to drive continuous improvement
- Serve as APAC owner for LIMS, making thought out and strategic business decisions
To enable your success in this role you will need to bring with you:
- A BSc degree in a relevant scientific subject, a higher degree is preferred
- Expert knowledge of analytical testing methods
- Expert product owner of Quality Systems.
- Nutrition or Pharmaceutical experience is a necessity.
- Implementation of QMS systems would be a positive
- Expertise in Lean/Six Sigma principles
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jochen Surrey on +65 6701 1516 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878834 (Jochen Nico Surrey).