S$8000 - S$12000 per month
3 months ago
My client is a leading player in the semiconductor equipment and optics industry and are on the lookout for an Engineering and R&D Head - this is a new role due to their expansion plans in APAC. This role will function as an Engineering and Product Life Cycle Head
- Assume responsibility as the overall manage of multiple division program managers in developing new products and ensuring continual sustenance of existing ones
- Manage and develop a team for product development, sustaining program management, NPI, engineering management and escalation
- Lead an engineering team executing continuous-improvement projects approved by Product Life Cycle
- Improve tool performance, return of investment, reliability, and cost of service
- Manage new product introduction to manufacturing and supporting customer escalations.
- Manage communication with external customers and interacting with field offices
- Liaise with engineering, manufacturing and marketing to resolve product issues and define and drive the technology and development roadmap for all products
- Manage communication with external customers and interact with global field offices in relation to strategy and R&D development
- Advanced Degree in Engineering with at least 15 - 20 years in the semiconductor or equipment industry
- 10+ year experience in development, service, or manufacturing of advanced semiconductor equipment.
- Candidates with optical system design, automation, or motion control background will be preferred.
- Product Life Cycle (PLC) and project management experience is highly desirable
- Experience of working with a global team for product development and support
- Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Hands-on engineering manager experience of prioritizing projects based on customer/market requirements and engineering resources
- Excellent customer management and presentation skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).