S$9000 - S$15000 per month
about 2 months ago
Head of Engineering - Plant Operations - Food Production with a packaging line
Our client is a well-known International Food Business who are currently looking to hire an experience candidate for a Head of Engineering role. Reporting to the Operations Director, The head of Engineering be responsible for providing strategic guidance and manage all operational aspects of the plant in Singapore including Maintenance, Project Management, Production, Safety, Cost management and automation aspects of the plant including a packaging line. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 direct reports and will be managing a team of 35-45 professionals in the plant.
- Degree from a recognized University
- 10 to 15 years of engineering maintenance experience within a Manufacturing plant ideally Chemicals or Food production with a packaging line
- Strong leadership skills: Proven experience in leading a team
- Strong Communication skills: Ability to effectively articulate and present ideas to internal and external contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).