Up to S$220000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known UK MNC in the Professional Services industry with a strong global presence. In spite of the current COVID situation, they are focused in accomplishing their growth plans across the APAC region. They are now looking to hire a dynamic and hands-on Head of Finance to spearhead the growth and lead the Finance Teams across the region.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead the FP&A and Controllership functions across the APAC Finance Teams
- Partner with cross functional teams through financial and management planning, information analysis, reports, and recommendations
- Create financial modelling to support operational and strategic business decisions
- Maintain and enhance existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight, efficiency and decision-making speed
- Monitor KPIs, understanding trends and mitigating any causes of unexpected variances
- Continually automate, streamline, and improve current reporting, operational and accounting processes to improve business efficiency in the region
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business
- At least 15 years of relevant finance experience in both commercial and audit environment
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, hands-on and driven
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).